Register now to get rid of these ads!

REPRODUCTION Metal DEALERSHIP EMBLEMS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by motion corvette, Nov 30, 2013.

1. MKC

MKC

Patrick66, I have a 7 1/2 x 9 1/2 photo from 08-22-69 of three men, an AG KIRCHNER, HG HENSLEY, and EF KENNINGHAM. These gentlemen are General Sales Manger, Hensley Dodge, and Regional Sales Manager and are shown recieving the Chrysler Distinguished Dealer Award. The EF KENNINGHAM guy is always shown on internet with a drawing of the to be built new Skyline Dodge building at 7100 E.Colfax Ave. Denver Colorado. (formerly located at E. 18th Ave and Downing St.) Skyline Dodge.jpg Google " skyline dodge ef kenningham" under images search and you will see the old photo of skyline dodge, click on image (from sept 9 1964). Anyway I have the original photo like shown above.

2. TA DAD

TA DAD
    from NC

3. 1964countrysedan

1964countrysedan
    from Texas

I recently bought a couple of hundred pounds of kirksite (Zamak 2) and am practicing whittling wax and making plaster molds for this type of stuff.

I am not quite ready for prime time and would need the original to make a mold from.

4. Junkyardjockey

Junkyardjockey