I bought 4 matching M&H Racemaster Dragster cast resin tires online. When they arrived I discovered that they were too narrow by 1/4" otherwise fantastic castings with the tiniest lettering readable. Anyway I contacted the supplier and he indicated that the pattern was one that his father made back in the '60's. Anyway I decided to keep them sliced them down the middle by first making a guide cut around the centerline using the jeweler's saw for accuracy and then the miter saw. I then cut the two center filler parts using 1/8" plywood which I had on hand with the center hole matching the wheel center for indexing. They were all glued together the outer surface sanded, glazed and sanded a couple of times to get smooth surface. After that I added a 1/4" bass ring mating to the inside surface of the tire (sorry no picture) to further index and support the wheel. Once satisfied with the outer surface finish I painted the tires first with a light coat of black primer and then Rust-Oleum Camouflage #1916 Black which has the luster of real rubber. This shows the finished front wheel and tire. Now back to car wiring.