Register now to get rid of these ads!

replacement model A upper quarters

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hron13, Sep 20, 2012.

1. hron13

hron13
    from sandy eggo

Whats up everyone, after a long time away from the game im trying to get back into old steel, and the problem with that... rust. To cut to the chase, my drivers side rear upper quarter skin is quite thin and rusty. I'm just wondering if you guys happen to know of anyone making replica upper quarter skins for a 28-29 tudor, or if you happen to have an early model A sitting around i will happily pay cash money for the skin.

also what do you guys do about these thin panels, if i cant find a replacement what should i do to patch it?

2. i don't believe anyone is making that , so you are have to find a good used one

i once had the passenger side upper rear and dragged it to may swapmeets trying to get rid of it , i think i finally gave it away

3. hron13

hron13
    from sandy eggo

most inconvenient for me lol, but oh well, im also considering converting it into a pickup if i cant find a replacement, i know exactly where to find a bed

4. carmuts

carmuts

No one makes them, I have sold 4 sets of uppers in the last 3 years. How bad are yours? A frind brought home a sedan the other day that someone cut the front 6-8 inches off of the uppers. He is debating on weather to look for some that are hemmered in the back or sell his and look for complete upper quarters. I took him a set of latch posts over yesterday as his were cut off. Rod

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've got the same issue with my 31 Victoria. It evidently sat tipped over on it's left side with the edge of the top on the ground for a number of years.