Register now to get rid of these ads!

Remission!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by junk runner jr, Mar 6, 2007.

1. junk runner jr

junk runner jr

As most of you know its been a tough year for my family. This past May both my Mom and Dad were dignosed with Cancer. Moms was in one of her kidneys. The doctors went in and took it out. Not a huge deal pretty routine realy. A few monts later she had a heart attack. A few stints and she is good as new.

For my father on the other hand its been a long road. This is his second battle with the big C, the first being 19 years ago. This time it spread from his collon to his liver, lungs, and three spots on his spine. Well after about six months of Chemo and the ups and downs associated with it I am happy to report he is in REMISSION!!!! Three of the five tumors are gone alltogether and the other two are smaller and inactive.

I just want to thank each of you for your support and PRAYERS through all of this. The out pouring of love from this place has been amazing. :D :)

2. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

DAMNED glad to hear it, man. great news for sure...

3. borntoolate

borntoolate

THANK GOD........ and often. We live in a great time, medically speaking. Glad to hear some good news about the c word, for once. God bless all of you.

4. chaddilac

chaddilac

God is good!! Glad to hear!!

5. junk runner jr

junk runner jr

BTT for the morning crowd

6. jerry

jerry

NICE!

Praying fro him too have a complete recovery.

jerry

7. it's always great to get "GOOD" news after battling any health problems. it's good to hear ur parents are better.......joe

8. booboo

booboo
    1. oHIo

asyou probobly can imagine i am estatic. i am on the other side of that kind of shit and it still hurts frome time to time.........GREAT TO HEAR..... and look forward to seeing them on and off throughout this summer.......

9. John B

John B

Thats some good news right there. Having met your family I can say that they deserve to be free and clear of these worries. Thank God that things are looking better.