Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Relix Riot 2014 pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Olson, Aug 16, 2014.

1. millersgarage

millersgarage

The console is from an early Falcon.

2. Olson
    That BSA Lunger was pretty slick, I didn't see it at the drags, you must have found it on a foray of some sort.

3. I bet I walked right by most of you guys. Next year I'm wearing a HAMB shirt with my user name on the front. Maybe Ryan should sell these with your Alliance membership as a way to ID each other?

Friday night was more of a date night for me and the Mrs. Saturday we brought all the kiddos and had a great time. Thanks Relix and Gilmore's!

[​IMG]

WP_20140816_006a.jpg

4. Olson

Olson

Thanks much.

Yeah I can imagine...hard to see from there all the way to Michigan. :p Some cool bikes at the show, more in the small but cool motorcycle exhibit.

Yeah, we all did. I didn't expect to be recognized but by maybe a few people at most, was just kinda half watching for signs of hambness but it was hambness everywhere. I plan to give myself a membership for christmas...will have to grab a shirt with it. Cool lil' Ford though. I took pics of it but they didn't turn out well.

5. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

It was great seeing you Phat Rat!!!! good surprise.......nice to meet you too Silverado85

6. no55mad

no55mad

Flew the HAMB plate size banner on the hood and nobody even commented on it - we tried to be HAMB friendly. Ended up giving it to the fine gentleman parked next door with the very nice 55 gasser who is also a HAMB subscriber. Our new puppy got to socialize with the crowd. Gilmore is one nice campus!

Attached Files:

7. Bonello711

Bonello711

Can't wait until next year... 1930 Coupe Photo.jpg