Register now to get rid of these ads!

RELAY help needed from the Rolla,MO area to the HAMB Drags.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldguard, Jul 27, 2010.

1. I am trying to get a NOS fender and used hood for the project '42 Chevrolet "Wildthing" from a fellow HAMBer in Jefferson City, just north of Rolla MO to the HAMB Drags August 20th. I have several friends who are willing to bring it on in to OKC for me. Anyone avaliable?
    I would appreciate any help. Thanks, Tim.:D

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

This is an easy one. MoJunk lives in Rolla and is not only attending the HAMB Drags but I think will do so in his truck. PM him as he doesn't get on the HAMB as often as most of us.:D

3. pool

pool

I'm going PM me some contact info, If I can't help ya we will find a local that can.

4. Thanks for the response, will PM, Tim

5. Big thanks to pool for helping me out on the relay to the HAMB Drags with a NOS fender and used hood for the project "Wildthing", he saved me quite a bit of mileage and time and I got to meet another long distance member of the brotherhood. And a big thanks to Iwmofo for all the help and working with me to obtain these parts, which by the way are excellent parts! I thank you both very much again, Tim