Register now to get rid of these ads!

Relay help in Middle Tennessee?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kinky6, May 28, 2013.

1. Kinky6

Kinky6

Hi, any HAMBers south of Nashville near Old Fort, TN? I need some help in getting something picked up in Old Fort, and then getting it relayed to Montgomery, AL. Even getting it to someplace like Birmingham or Atlanta would be a big help.

And what is it? "it" is almost too embarrassing for the HAMB, but its a moped. Yup, a Honda PA-50 moped. I know, it ain't even close to being a hot rod, but this will be my new get-around unit here on campus during football games and other large crowd events near the arena where I work.

Anyway, let me know if you can help. I looked for the Relay Social group, but none of the search words I used got a hit.

Thanks, Kinky6 :cool:

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  2. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

next door neighbors got one 2!!lol, i'm just off 65 in the north alabama area(decatur,hartselle) if you need a drop off place, lmk.be glad to store it for ya for a while.

3. Kinky6

Kinky6

Afternoon bump.

4. dlshady

dlshady

Old Fort, TN is actually east of Chattanooga rather than south of Nashville (according to Google maps). The Hot Rod Power Tour will be coming through Chattanooga late next week (I'm thinking Thursday?) so that might be a little help. I'm in Huntsville and will be glad to help if I can!

5. Kinky6

Kinky6

dlshady,

Thanks for the tip on the "other" Old Fort! From talking to the guy I bought it from, I thought this was near I-24 and TN 840, just outside of Murfreesboro.

This Old Fort is really more S.E. from Cleveland, near U.S. 411.

Thanks, Kinky6 :cool:

6. davidwilson

davidwilson
    from Tennessee

old fort is on hwy 411 just north of ga state line

7. Kinky6

Kinky6