Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Rehabilitation For A G.I.

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Ryan, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. flamingokid

flamingokid

Talk about making up for lost time...The grille is okay,but at some angles it looks a little overstated.Thanks for the pics!

3. Cincinnati Slim

Cincinnati Slim
    from Cincy, OH

Two posts about customs within a week of each other. You're not getting an itch for a sled there are you?

4. jerseymike

jerseymike

yeah ryan, another customs post? good to see ya leaning a little to the other side!:D

5. flamingokid

flamingokid

And it's always on 50s Kustom Fords,my favorite subject.Now,please get out of my head. :)

6. added skirts not that having no skirt on is a bad thing...

Attached Files:

7. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

8. I like Customs, but the front of that thing is like a Pug! Love it or hate it. I am somewhere towards the hate side, he tried hard to make that Ford look like a custom Willys Aero from the front!

9. "Marcel Lassale got home from Korea and felt like his buddies had left him behind. While he was serving his country, his pals were building hot rods and customs."

Hey, I know that feeling ...... good for Marcel!

10. sololobo

sololobo

I had a good buddy that was a vet of the Korean conflict, he was subject to extreme nitemares and problems from being involved in a wartime action. He needed some diversion and unfortunately it was mainly alchohol. But we worked on his 51 Ford when he would be sober. Rehab, yes, being subjected to any war will call for some rehab and what a great avenue modifying cars can be. Treat all vets with respect, most have experienced hell on earth already! ~sololobo~

11. The grill is out of proportion withe rest of the car. and the taillights are just a bit off to. Kind of like a lot of european cars of the time. Something just a little too big or just a little small for the rest of the car.

12. silverdome

silverdome

I think overall it's pretty cool. It show's his individuality with style and his need for speed. What I'd like to know is what it ran in the quarter.