Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods (Reggie Bernier) looking for pictures and information

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lilhemi91, Aug 6, 2017.

1. lilhemi91

lilhemi91

hello every one. i was wondering if you might be able to help me get some cool pictures and stories of my grandfather back in the day. i hate asking him all the questions. i'm in the beginning stages of starting my nostalgia drag experience as a driver and really want to live to his legacy. i hear he is a legend here in new England. anything will help thank you all so much.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. I know your grandfather, and if he tells you something. believe it. The Bernier brothers were very competitive in their day.

loudbang likes this.
  3. lilhemi91

lilhemi91

I ask him all the time and love the stories. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be so into the sport. He's actually the one helping build my own car. Just can't seem to find any of the old pictures and he can't remember where his are so I'm trying to see what I can muster up and print out for him. Also if I get cool stories that's just a bonus.

loudbang likes this.
  4. You should also contact John Linville, and Dickie Roberts. They both know your grandfather, and were involved in drag racing too.

loudbang likes this.

5. lilhemi91

lilhemi91

Definitely thank you

loudbang likes this.