Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Red's Hot Rod Shop how and swap meet.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Sweet, Jul 20, 2013.

1. This weekend they had a small show and swap meet in Greenville, South Carolina at a Hot Rod Shop. A decent crowd showed up and to top it off two of our own were in attendance. I got the opertunity to spend some time with Hot Rod Primer and it was a real pleasure. He and his ride represent the best in what the HAMB is all about.
    As for the show I took some pictures of vehicles that interested only me and for you like minded guys I'm posting them. They had a mix of all kinds of neat stuff and some crap that we don't talk about. Some of my local buddy's were selling and others were buying so it was a good time for all except for the heat. I'm originally from the North and never have gotten acclimated to the Hot Summers, but I've been told that my friends in New England are hotter than we are in the South. I hope some of you enjoy the pictures and thanks for reading.
    Johnny Sweet
    Pictures coming as soon as I get them posted to Photobucket.

2. Two Hamb guys enjoying the day and the man himself "Hot Rod Primer" on the right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Good to finally meet you Johnny,,yeah it was HOT,,I sold some junk,uh,some quality used parts and had a great time catching up with old friends.

I was surprised to see Gene Cromer when he walked up and we shot the breeze for a while,,he left the "Moonlighter" at home. HRP

4. Shaggy76

Shaggy76

Thanks for coming out, We had a great time!! Event staff shaggy.

5. My only complaint about the swap meet is you guys should take a look at Brad Ocock's North East Georgia Swap Meet.

He offers all the space you need for 20 bucks for the venders,,the space was very limited,,if you have a truck and trailer you would have to purchase two spaces..I drove my hot rod pickup and wasn't able to haul a lot of parts and didn't have enough room to put up a canopy. HRP

www.georgiaswapmeet.com