Register now to get rid of these ads!

RedNeck Rumble:Lebanon TN

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by johnnygringo, Oct 3, 2006.

1. johnnygringo

johnnygringo
    from Nashville

my good friend Scooter is putting on the first of hopefully many Rumbles

all you locals come on out and help us make it a kickass event

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Our next upcoming event is the first ever Redneck Rumble. It will be held October 7th at the James E Ward Ag Fairgrounds at 945 Baddour Pkwy, Lebanon TN 37087.

The low-down: it's a show for pre '64 hot rods, Kustoms, trucks, antiques, rats, choppers, bobbers, antique & Brit bikes. Cool old school style Evo chops will be allowed. There are no classes, all vehicles will compete for the "Dirty Dozen" awards.$25.00 entry fee per vehicle to show. Specialty trophies will go to: The best flames, coolest top chop, most original chopper and rod, most club participation. 'Ol Skool Rodz and CK Deluxe magazine will be on hand photographing. There will be the 'Ol Skool Rodz Magazine pick award, and the CK Deluxe Magazine award. Each of the magazine awards will win $200.00.

The flyer says no trailered vehicles. We realize some folks will be traveling hundreds of miles in barely legal and with full race vehicles, but we want the show vehicles to be under their own power and ridden or driven into the show area. If you gotta trailer em, you can unload and drive them in.

Bikes: DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRE-64, as long as they are old school style.

Bands on board: Bubba Gringo and Mojo Medecine. Plus maybe a special guest!

Lots of other stuff to do as well as checking out all the cool rides: Swap meet for cars/trucks and bikes, vendors sellin their stuff, pinstripers to stripe ya up, camping and live bands...

Admission is $10.00
    Camping Fir/Sat nite. @ the fairgrounds. Tents $15.00 ea, RV w/hook-ups $25.00
    Gates Open @ 10am-11pm
    Awards @ 6pm Sat.

We're looking for car/mc related vendors, swap meet seller and food vendors. All vendors including food vendors: Call Scooter @615.364.1828 or Doris @ 615.896.2708 to get set-up. If you don't wanna camp, our host hotel:

Sleep Inn & Suites in Lebanon-150 Southgate Court
    615-449-7005-October 6 & 7, 2006
    $58.00 plus tax king or double

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

many thanks

2. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Will there be any genuine rednecks there?

3. Gator

Gator

Oh yeah, you got a money-back guarantee on that Nads.

See ya there!

4. johnnygringo

johnnygringo
    from Nashville

Nads my man if you cant find a redneck in Lebanon

then you cant find one

5. k9racer

k9racer

The Poor Boys will be at this event..Looking forward to meeting you Mr. Gringo... Bobby

6. I'm bringin a couple from up my way, so there. :cool:

7. Randy D

Randy D

Wouldn't miss a chance for some southern hospitality and to see Bubba Gringo LIVE.

8. the "eliterate"redneck

the "eliterate"redneck
    BANNED

yes its required by the ''redneck'' code.it goes (on my sisters/wifes honor i will go to all fucktions wit the words redneck or truck&tractor pull or nascar, in them and make an ass out of my self untill the police show up. bring way to much beer and all three of my teeth even the two in my pocket.and sport my mullet with rebel pride.):eek: :D :D :D washingmytruck.jpg

you can bet hes going(thats my cuz'n cotton)

9. class 'A'

class 'A'
    from Casper,Wyo

hey! I'm going to be moving to crossville here shortly and I was looking to see who the local CC's were.
    What's the req. for membership? and where are ya'll?

mike