Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage RediRad special ONLY for HUNNERT Car Pile-Up attendees

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Engine-Ear, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

We are going to offer the RediRad at a Saturday-only price of a HUNNERT dollars (normally $129 for 12V cars and $149 for 6V cars).

The aim is to get people to say "Buck the weather and attend the HCPU"...and in exchange, save $30 to $50 on the RediRad. SATURDAY ONLY, no exceptions!!!!!!

(BTW, for those who don't know WTF a RediRad is, go to www.rediscoveradio.com)

I volunteered last year, and since I am a vendor this year, this is my way of saying eff the weather, thanks to the Czars and fer God's sake, get your ass to the Pile-Up!

2. I have a 6 volt and a 12 volt RediRad and they work great! Matt thats a great price! anybody with an old Am radio and want to keep it this is the way to go!

3. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

Thanks, Tim. Glad you're enjoying "your tunes on your terms" - We decided to offer a special that reflects one of the upper midwest's best traditional car shows.

Hope you guys all have save travels on the way to Morris, Ill.

4. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

see you there, Matt.

5. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

Likewise, bobwop.

6. poncho catalina

poncho catalina
    from summit il

I wanted to pick up a redirad at the pile up. but since I am a fng I came late, and could not get in> I missed out again.
    Poncho Catalina

7. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

if I know Matt, he will extend his offer due to the circumstances. If you are serious, PM him. He is a good fella