Register now to get rid of these ads!

Red White and Booze, Chicago July 5

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ace Brown, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Ace Brown

Ace Brown
    from OH

Slightly O/T, i suppose but...The International League of Party Girls is hosting their first annual Red White and Booze independence day bash. GREAT bands including Johnny Carlevale and the Rollin Pins (RI), The Hi-Qs (MI), Hot Rod Hucksters (IL), Hi-Fi and the Roadburners (IL) Rick O'Shay and the Lefties (IL), Miss Jubilee and the Humdingers (MO) and Yours Truly:D, Ace Brown and his Ohio Valley Boys (OH)

There's a sort of an impromptu car show in the parking lot for car clubs and hot rodders. I'm sure some of those crazy Chrome Czars and Blacktop Barons guys will be there!
    [​IMG]

2. I know that spot. Cool bar for sure. Its is kinda an out of the way place but always a good time. To bad I'll be working.:(

3. Dez

Dez
    from Chicago

Thanks Ace!! We're going to tear the roof off the place!! Last minute addition - Eddie Clendening from Denver. Hi-Fi's 2nd show in the last few years. Looking forward to seeing the Barons, Chrome Czars and Marauders CC.

4. Ace Brown

Ace Brown
    from OH

That's right, i forgot to add that dez!

Hope to see some of you hambers out there!

5. Hellfish

Hellfish

of course I'll be there... I'm playing!