Register now to get rid of these ads!

Reborn Hamber from Texas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by deuce4life, Mar 15, 2005.

1. deuce4life

deuce4life

I was set up a month or so ago, but the damned spam filter at Roadrunner kept me from being active. Now, that's all sorted out and here I am!!

My name's Walt and I'm from San Antonio. Currently working on a 'glass '32 roadster (yea, I said 'glass!!!) I'm looking to make an out of the ordinary car that's a true reflection of what I believe....live life by your own rules!!

I love the vibe here and like the fact that money doesn't rule but true heart and guts does.

Currently, I'm looking for a job. If you know of anyone in the San Antonio or Austin area looking for a solid sales/marketing dude or a hand in their shop, I'm your man! I've been working for an unnamed street rod manufacturer (no, not Vintage Air) here, but want to become more involved in the true hot rod world.

Well, here I am scars and all. If I can lend a helping hand to anyone here, let me know. I'm all about family.

2. baytowngreaser

baytowngreaser

Welcome from another fellow Texan!

3. deuce4life

deuce4life

Many thanks. What are you wrenchin on right now?

4. Welcome, Born again Hamber can I get an Amen. No Just kidd'n Great to have ya. Louver Dude!

5. deuce4life

deuce4life

Many thanks. I take it you punch louvers. Do you have a shop?

6. Yes Sir , I Do Punch Louvers, have been For 17 years most of my friends don't even know my real name Everybody just calls me Louver Dude. If I didn't have sign checks I don't know if i'd know my own name .......Louver Dude

7. Crease

Crease

Welcome to the HAMB Walt. We'll have to get together some time.

Or we could just do the typical SA thing and just mean mug each other at car shows. Sort of that "Im more hardcore than you" stare down? Yeah, that sounds like fun!

I'll Pm ya the next time we (local HAMBers) get together.