Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rebel Without A Cause!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BLUDICE, Nov 11, 2016.

1. BLUDICE

BLUDICE

Tonite @ 8:00 Indy time on TMC.

2. waldo53

waldo53
    from ID

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm going to watch it for the umpteenth time - DVR set.

3. almost know it by heart,,seen it so many times...Thanks

4. john dioli

john dioli

Thanks just saw thread 10 min before it started you the man

5. BLUDICE

BLUDICE

It was good wasn't it - especially enjoyed listening to Natalie's daughter and Wagner speak about her.

6. waldo53

waldo53
    from ID

Yeah, it was cool that Wagner described the chemistry between the 3 main characters as "capturing lightning in a bottle". All 3 died way too young and under tragic circumstances. I first saw this movie in 1956 at our local drive-in theatre. My mom was appalled and wanted to go home, but we stayed. I've loved this movie ever since. rebel-without-a-cause-cast.jpg

7. One of the all time best movies ever made.:D

8. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

If he was still around, he'll be 85:eek::eek: James Dean and Paul Newman would always test for the same roles and James Dean would get the part, every time. As a matter of fact, Paul Newman was quoted as saying at the time of Deans passing, that "Now I can finally get some roles". And, the movie that put Paul Newman on the map was "Somebody up there likes me", which supposed to be James Deans next movie project. Watch the movie and it's basically Paul Newman playing the role of James Dean, playing the role of Rocky Graziano. Goes to show how good of a actor James Dean and how good his persona was. James Dean set the bar for generations to come.

9. Jon SSS

Jon SSS

Sal Mineo was gay. When he opens his locker at school, look inside, a picture of Randolph Scott. Also gay. Skipped past the censors. James Dean might have been gay too. Jim Backus, not gay, just Mr Magoo!!! No drama, just sayin'. Great movie, but very over acted by the male roles. Barris' cars are worth the admission.