Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical rear side glass 35 Standard 2dr sedan

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flatmotor40, Mar 5, 2019.

1. flatmotor40

flatmotor40
    from georgia

How much does the side window go down trying to put power windows in because I don't have the org regulators on the 2dr standard sedan Thanks

2. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

3. flatmotor40

flatmotor40
    from georgia

Thanks mg I'm a little baffled because the 35 wheel house goes up a little more and the motor is right in the top of wheelhouse.Started it yesterday will clear my head and get back today on it.I look at the pic a lot to see it.The travel is not going to be much.Thanks.And the garnish mldg I have to figure out how it fits.The man I got this car from just ripped everything out with leaving we with no patterns.Thanks

mgtstumpy likes this.
  4. flatmotor40

flatmotor40
    from georgia

At it again yesterday and the pw set up from SPW only goes down 2".So I called SPW and one of the guys that works there lives 2 mile from me is coming by the house today to see what mess I have.The motor needs to be separate from the plate that hold the glass like Ball's does.Hope I can modify the assembly