Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rear shop in eastern PA or across the river in NJ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jerome.solt, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Hey all, I'm looking for a rear shop that does quick change rears. Hoping some one on here knows of one in eastern PA or close by in NJ ..... Thanks all!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. oldolds

oldolds

Did you check Performance Driveline in Danielsville? Right over the mountain from you.

3. Geeze I forgot about them, my mind must be slipping.Thanks I will have to give them a call.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. Anyone know of any other shops? Keeping options open.

5. oldolds

oldolds

Collis truck parts do rears too. Jake used to have stock cars, someone might be able to help you out. That is 2 within 20 miles from you. Also check with old stock car guys. Preston Henry, Roger Heffelfinger(sp) There were a few Kunkletown, and Palmerton guy that knew how to turn left.

6. Thanks again, I will pass all this on its for my brother in law.

7. Jmountainjr

Jmountainjr
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Not sure what you need / want, but Winters is in York, PA.

8. GeezersP15

GeezersP15
    from N.E. PA

You might want to call Snyder Auto Machine Shop, in Northumberland, PA. Apparently they don't have a website, but you can Google it for info. They know their stuff about 8 3/4" Mopar rears. Don't know if they do quick change also. Great people to deal with.