Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rear Quarter Panel Photo Thread!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MannyK, May 31, 2013.

1. I was reading the "One off, Roth style,Frankinstein... Hot rods" photo thread and inspire me to start a one off project.
    I see that most people take the quarter panels from a 50s car and hand form the front.
    What are some nice rear quarter panels from the fifties

Post Some Pics of Your Favriote!

2. dana barlow

dana barlow
    from Miami Fla.
    1. Y-blocks

I called those custom "Cut-up's",,any 50's or early 60's car with a styled shape you like part of, that stands out to you. I save a few pics I liked over the years,mostly newer ones now. Bondo was used a lot in the day,so if the older ones didn't have a lot of TLC many died and gone. Here's two I liked the shape of cuz there well done "far out man". The very cool looking kind of pink one was the "Crucifier" some say it was fiberglaas,but it fairly EZ to tell if you know car shapes that rear was 57 Ford,headlights were 60 Lincan with left fender on right side and layed over,and right front fender on left side same way,side twin scoops Fairlane or some thing,all very nicely blended. The yellow is fiberglass made mostly like a Lotus recuttup with neat open wheel hotrod look,and Volvo also made a body that has a fin type rear a bit likie that could be use along that line..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013