Register now to get rid of these ads!

RE-introduction

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Little_E, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Little_E

Little_E

I guess I've been gone long enough that I should RE-introduce myself. I signed onto the HAMB in winter of 02, but then proceeded to go on to get my M.A., which didn't allow me alot of time to check out the HAMB. But now that I'm done with school I have been lurking around reading posts for the better part of 2 months now and went to Detroit and met some radical HAMBers.

So to get down to the nitty gritty I have a 58 Edsel Pacer sitting on the back porch of my parents house that has been waiting 4 years for me to get a job so it can be on the road. Now that the time has come I'm collecting parts and waiting for the weather to break here in Ohio to get some nice weekends to get started. I don't know much about what I'm getting into but I know the history of the Edsel and that I haven't seen one in public for over 6 years so it's odd enough to be my style. I have some good friends who are going to help and hopefully plenty of support from the HAMB to make my dream car a reality!

2. popsrods

popsrods
    from macon,ga.

welcome ! popsrods

3. flatshoebox

flatshoebox

got an extra ray-dee-8-tor fot that edsel, there good buddy????

4. Little_E

Little_E

Sorry, no dice shoebox. Only have one with a bad core which I'll need to get repaired for this one!

5. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Nice re-intro, welcome to the hamb.