Register now to get rid of these ads!

Re-intro/saying hello

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Meester P, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Meester P

Meester P

Hi guys &Gals
    Well it was exactly one year ogo today that i made my last serious post on the Hamb,it was not good news for me as my wife had very recently passed away. I posted the news on here and the response was overwhelming and i would just like to say a public thank you to the 96 of you that sent your condolences.
    My computer crashed a while back and I thought I had lost everything on it,but it appears not cos I just looked at my past posts on the Hamb and found the origional post I made,I have just spent a happy hour re-reading your responses and I have printed them all off to keep safe,as it really did mean a lot to me.
    Things are now starting to look brighter with just a dark day now and then,and I have started back out in the garage to get the car finished as my wife was pushing me to do so and I would like to finish it for her.
    Well enough of all this , but once again I would like to say a very big thank you to Ryan for allowing it and to the rest of the Hamb for responding.

Now back to the cars.
    John

2. shoebox72

shoebox72

I know you've had a bad year but things will get better. Keep yourself occupied & things will get better. Welcome back.

Billy

3. jerry

jerry

welcome back.

jerry

4. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

5. Dirty2

Dirty2

Welcome !!!!!