Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rare 36 Ford sedan delivery on ebay

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JMPRO, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JMPRO

JMPRO
    from So Cal

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  2. Weasel

Weasel

I predict an early demise for this thread - reason: using the 'E' word.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  3. choppintops

choppintops
    BANNED

As bad as the RR words.

4. Thorkle Rod

Thorkle Rod

5. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

the dude has no idea it is any different. even shows a picture of a regular sedan delivery.

there was one of those in a rusty car thread, but it was extended by about 3 feet.

your link doesn't take me to the listing. just an ebay sign in page. had top search 36 ford to find it.

6. kelgar50

kelgar50
    from socal

That is not a 40'...It would be 36' or 37'.
    They did not make slant backs fords after 37' except maybe the 38' std. sedans.

7. hot rod wille

hot rod wille

Had a friend who had a 37 like this--had been a "flower car" at a funeral home for years--at the time,nobody wanted it.Now=big bucks!

8. JMPRO

JMPRO
    from So Cal

There I fixed the link.It is a 36 and it is a sedan but has a sedan delivery door In the back. A very rare car. Custom made by Marmon I think for Ford.

9. that is definitely not what i was expecting for a `36 sedan delivery. it actually has 1/4 windows and the slope of a flatback sedan. either it was made up , or a rare piece....so what does Bruce Lancaster and other early Ford experts have to say about it?

10. Not a real "sedan delivery" . I saw that one a while back and thought it was the real deal until I looked at the pic. The yellow one is the real deal. There is a 36 on ebay. if you type in "delivery wagon" you'll see it. It is in Nev and he is asking $6k. I already sent a message to let me know if he does not sell it I'm interested

A real delivery is about a foot longer +/- and looks better. They had that body style from 35 to 39 and yes they are RARE! I've had a 38 chevy and 41 ford delivery, among others. The 41 looks like a 40 except the gas filler is recessed and the hood trim has more ornament, it is really rare. see pics on my website.

Mikey
    www.MikeysPinstriping.com

11. That is a regular sedan converted to look like a sedan delivery.
    Here is a back shot of the yellow one he used in the ad.
    You can see the difference.

Attached Files: