Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Rapid City SD Area Hambers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scoop, Jun 27, 2022.

1. scoop

scoop

I'm gonna be in the area Thurs - Sun. Anyone want get together? We'll have my 30 Model A coupe and my daughters 49 Plymouth. Possibly cruise somewhere.

2. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Send @rusty rocket a pm,he lives in the area.There may be something going on around Rapid City,Deadwood and more.
    The Counts of Cobblestone is a large local club in Rapid City. Check out their web site or FB page to see if any happenings are listed,They’re a great group.Good luck.:D

6inarow and pprather like this.
  3. rusty rocket

rusty rocket

Pm me and I’ll see if I can break away and meet up with ya.

4. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

5. You can check out a friend of mines shop in Rapid, Kellan Bucholz. His shop is called "Kell Kustom". He works on a little bit of everything!

6. See you this weekend Scoop. I am off for the first tyime in weeks

7. MMM1693

MMM1693
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We will be out there the week of CC. Will be in my avatar and looking forward to meeting you guys. If you see us cruising around flag us down.

i.rant likes this.
  8. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

9. See you guys later @scoop !

10. Had a great meet up with Scott and Vicki and family last night for some pretty decent Amerexican food! Lavin and I rolled up on their two rides as they were leaving Rapid City and followed then led them up the hill to our destination. @scoop , both cars looked great out on the road!

But, FYI to anyone heading our way. As they will concur, Sodak and the Black Hills are SLAMMED by tourists this year. Part is due to the flooding that shut down Yellowstone, part is folks wanting to see our secrets.

Roothawg likes this.
  11. scoop

scoop

Good seeing you guys! We ended coming home yesterday, we were wiped. And it's a good thing we did, my daughters 49 broke, but we got some help from some great people in Mount Vernon SD to get us back on the road.

Tman likes this.
  12. I had enough leftover carnitas and fixins to make two HUGE burritos!

13. scoop

scoop

Yea, I was pretty much done after that!