Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Rant : save your money

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31Vicky with a hemi, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DenK

DenK

Should start my own long rant about " grade 8 head nuts" BS. Go with
    ARP fasteners for critical stuff. Super quality, made here, great people
    to deal with.

2. Yeah that too.
    Had a few nuts on suspension parts wipe out smoother that a set of sun tan oiled boobs. Stud threads left pristine. Hit the nuts with a center punch and they are dead soft. Damn near could put a bite mark in them.

3. 59Apachegail

59Apachegail
    from New York

bite marks in the sun tan oiled... Uh nevermind

I'm with ya, I went through 3 brand new leaky fuel pumps before I found a good one. Shame is made in the USA doesn't mean it was in one of the 50 states either.

4. 5window

5window

Next you'll want it made only in the original 13 states to qualify as made in the USA. Can we move on?

5. 59Apachegail

59Apachegail
    from New York

I am really sorry if my post compelled you to read it or forced you to post a reply as a result. If you really want to move on stop commenting on the thread.

Or maybe my boob comment offended you in which case maybe you didn't have your serving today and that upset you. I really don't mind if those are a fake.

6. pitman

pitman

7. Lmao!
    No you are stuck here forever because you took the red pill.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A9vGMMPM5Lg

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  8. Let's all take a moment to realise that China is the ONLY other country to land a remote vehicle on another celestial body (not necessarily oiled boobies, yet I like that mental image).

China also make most of the garbage that maquerades as merchandise in Wal~Mart.

So, they have perfected building to an expectation.

But the OP was wanting quality product. And there just may not be any of the specific item, built with quality. Demand, and enough demand to put said item into production, market and sell it, just isn't there.

Guess a body will just have to either deal with it, or build your own.

Build your own may seem like a daunting task, yet it is just such a desire that makes a quality product.

Cosmo

9. pitman

pitman

Satisfaction of doing it right. ^^

10. I think we've maimed this dead horse enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.