Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ranchero only picture thread...lets see whos got them..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KennyJr07, Jul 15, 2010.

1. twochops

twochops

---------------------------------------------------------
    Of course it's photoshopped.READ post #1 he asked for IDEAS.
    Chopped ,shortened,reworked wheel openings and lowering ARE IDEAS

2. Bullington

Bullington
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

VenturaMotors 1965 Ranchero

3. 51fordshoebox

51fordshoebox

heres my old 64 i sold. don't know where it is or what happened to it..

Attached Files:

4. metalman

metalman

Mine. warmed up 292, 4 speed, daily driver for the last couple years. I have both old chrome reverse with black wall radials or a set of stock caps and bais wide whites depending on my mood (drives better with the radials + cheaper for dd, so they are on it most the time). Thinking about letting it go, I want a bigger "truck" and have a 57 F-100 project sitting.
    DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0044 (2).jpg

DSC_0076.JPG

5. Louvers
    14x6 wheels
    195/70/14s front
    205/70/14s Rear
    And yes I beat the living shit out of the rear inner fenders to get them in there

6. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Thank you Fuzzy Knight. I meant to write them down at LARS, but by the time I got to it you were pulling away. I sent a picture of your trucklet to the girlfriend, who has been in Hong Kong for the last month, and I could here her jumping up and down from here. "You make mine pretty like that one - You be done before I get home!" So much for anything I had to do this summer...

7. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Here's the Bill Hines built '57 Ranchero that "Diablo" Tommy Herara has up for sale.

Attached Files:

8. shoprat

shoprat
    Member Emeritus
    from Orange, CA

Old pic [​IMG]of mine in its racing days.

9. shoprat

shoprat
    Member Emeritus
    from Orange, CA

[​IMG]In street form

10. shoprat

shoprat
    Member Emeritus
    from Orange, CA

While racing the one, this was my Cruiser

[​IMG]

natrlgas49 likes this.
  11. vents

vents

Shoprat's black 57 is cool. I have a 1/24 scale model of the red one. I spent a lot of time looking for a 57 Ranchero because of that red beauty!

12. Kustom Komet

Kustom Komet

13. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Shoprat - Was your black Ranchero in ROD & CUSTOM about a decade ago? If it's the same one I remember falling hard for it then. I also seem to remeber your red one in CUSTOM RODDER from the first time around in the early eighties?

14. Vintrader

Vintrader

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      404 KB
      Views:
  15. hbvette07

hbvette07
    from Ca

Always my favorite.

16. pcbart

pcbart
    from NC

[​IMG]

Here's a picture of my 64 on the day I picked it up. 6 cyl with a 3 spd on the column, rust in the usual places but had Granada disk brakes and 5 lugs all around and ran once I put a little gas in it and a battery. currently it's on its way to getting a 90 5.0 and a 5 spd out of a 93 Cobra. I'll post more pics soon as its been disassembled, sand blasted and most of the serious body work completed.

17. pipty6

pipty6
    from Tracy

im really diggin this one. nice.

18. BAD ROD

BAD ROD

Thanks! :D

[​IMG]

19. pcbart

pcbart
    from NC

Here's a picture i picked up along the way, very clever trailer set up.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. Rattlepopbang

Rattlepopbang
    from Va beach

Postin for my buddy Decontrol,hes at sea for a bit!Heres his 62 w/302 swap....

Attached Files:

21. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Found this beauty @ Musclepalooza, Lebanon Valley Speedway, NY.

[​IMG]

22. I knew that :cool:

23. Lono

Lono

This one came from San Diego.
    I swapped out the stock rims and put Areostar springs in it.
    I love it.
    This winter it gets pulled apart; a 54 chev grill, holes filled and a repaint. A tuck and roll cover for the box too.

Attached Files:

24. Tdesoto276

Tdesoto276
    from Des Moines

My (oh-so-barely) off-topic '66 project.

Attached Files:

25. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

So I hadn't seen an update on this thread in awhile, and I have to crow about some things that I got done on mine, and on a bitchin' swap find that will change the direction of my girlfriends '62 I posted earlier.
    First off, John Evans and I have completed the adapter for the T-50 to the 170 six cylinder, and it looks bitchin'! Can't wait to get the engine compartment cleaned up and painted and get it all together, but that might be awhile yet. The other came at the Glendale, AZ parts exchange two weeks ago. I looked down as my girl was dealing with a gal who sharing her husbands space selling some jewelry, when what to my wondering eyes should appear, but the rare set of four lug Tru-Spokes that I have always wanted to put on a Falcon or Ranchero! They made them in the mid to late seventies in very small quantities for early Mustangs, Falcons, and many ended up on Mercedes SL roadsters. I remember wanting some bad when I got my '62 Futura in '81, but they were too damn expensive even then. Now here comes the imagination part. Go back a page or so and look at the picture of our gold '62, and drop it a couple of inches with these and some thin line white walls. Firmly into the mid to late sixties mild custom kinda look huh? Always dug these spokes 'cause they look so much like the Buick Skylark wires of the fifties and sixties. I should be able to afford the tires this week, then the enthusiasm should come flying back to get back to this deal... Now, what should I do for paint? Something semi wild, but not too far out there...
    beyond those two major deals, I have been doing such mundane things as redoing the lighting harness to accommodate relays for the head lights and a GM style alternator, and painting what seems like 101 bits of engine compartment bits and pieces such as hood hinges and stuff. The other accomplishment has been setting up a stock Falcon air cleaner to work with our Weber DGV32/36 carb and adapter. Guess I have been working on it after all...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  26. Here is my 62 a friend gave me for helping him move. Since this photo, I've got the front half stripped & body work done. Now moving on to the rear. It will stay mechanically stock as it runs great. The interior is roll & pleated and I'm going for a 60's custom paint look with metalflake, scallops and lace panels. I have two sets of wheels and can't decide if to go with the alum slots or the rare 4 lug Cragars I found for it.

Attached Files:

27. 296moon

296moon
    from england

The floor was long gone when I got this so I built a new frame and moved things around [​IMG]

28. eric

eric

29. BigRy

BigRy
    from colorado

Its a 69 and I have a 68 in the shop.

Attached Files:

30. Fiddytree

Fiddytree
    from Durango

[​IMG]

'63 survivor and my daily driver. sadly must sell. pm please. 260/4 speed, about 59,000 miles.