Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ranch Run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jerry, Jan 14, 2005.

1. jerry

jerry

So, who all's going on ther Ranch Run tomorrow?

jsut curious as to how many H.A.M.B.ers are going to be there.

jerry

2. Mike

Mike

You know I'll be there.

Leaving for San Diego after work.

3. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Is the snow all gone up there. Last week I saw that there was a bunch of snow on part of the route.

B [​IMG] B

4. DrJ

DrJ

[ QUOTE ]
    Is the snow all gone up there. Last week I saw that there was a bunch of snow on part of the route.

B [​IMG] B

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably gone, we had a tropical rain that washed away a lot of the previous rainfall.
    Just to describe, it got down to (you guys in No Dakota are gonna hate or laugh at this) 42º this morning.
    While it was raining the night time low was 59º.
    The ski resorts like Big Bear Lake are all screwed up because it rained on the snow.

A little weather just adds to the adventure!!!
    The only thing that might be on the road is mud slides or a fallen (falling?) boulder or two [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Mud's fun with open wheels! [​IMG]

I look at this to see some of what's up
    http://traffic411.com/maplosangeles.html

Just click on different areas....

5. BenD and MrMidnite were here in Mesa last nite at 8:30 pm delivering my seats and were on there way to the run. [​IMG] <font color="red"> </font>

6. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Thanks DrJ, that is a cool site.

B [​IMG] B

7. well...Im plannin on it.but Im being evacuated from my mobile home right now .because of the prado dam.dont know what to drive outta here, the daily driver or the hot rod. [​IMG]
    wish me luck

8. hotrodhell

hotrodhell
    from san diego

id go but i dont have my car yet.. just my daily driver. bagged minitruck

9. Justin B

Justin B

i'll be there

10. Whish I could join you Mike and Jerry, but sorry just could dream about it,,

Lars

Attached Files:

11. geemann51

geemann51

I'm planning on it, though I have plenty to do tonight to get ready for it. This will be the 51's first maiden voyage so I'll be the one freezing my ass off in the windowless shoebox Ford with a death grip on my AAA card...... [​IMG]

12. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I know this doesn't need to be said but everyone take pictures. I'm going out now to remove last night's snow. Winter sure is fun around here. Oh Well, only 3 more mos. and we'll be looking at slightly warmer weather. [​IMG]

Frank

13. DrJ

DrJ

If anyone's trying to figure out what they will need in the way of clothing, the Temecula area (dawn) low will be in the mid 30's and the forcast high is 74º.
    So 4 layers? of winter wear in the morning and a bathing suit (no speedos allowed, Dennis) for by the pool in the afternoon! [​IMG]

14. On your way home stop by the Pepper Tree Frosty in Vista and check out the show - it was postponed from last Saturday to tomorrow because of rain.

Check my site for the flyer.

15. DrJ

DrJ

I just scraped ice off the windows of the truck...
    It's gonna be exhillerating for the people in a roadster!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]