Register now to get rid of these ads!

rambling in NC

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by brn2lose, May 15, 2014.

1. brn2lose

brn2lose

Getting back into the old car custom hot rod scene after a several year flirtation w jeeps and rock crawling. Just picked up 63 and 64 rambler classic wagons. always loved the hamb long time lurker.

quakerchevelle likes this.
  2. dudley32

dudley32

welcome from Fayetteville...

3. Welcome back into the fold. Made a very wide circle, myself, w/ Jeeps, British sports cars and bikes.
    Now its back to my first project; "feels like home again".
    Can't believe the popularity of wagons today. Your Ramblers will be somewhat unique among the
    long-roofs..

4. quakerchevelle

quakerchevelle
    from Sin City

I'm a former Tarheel ... born and raised in Asheville; Sin City's my home now though!

5. brn2lose

brn2lose

Thanks. am just outside of Asheville. Always loved amc and wagons so good fit. Hit up steel in motion show in union sc this past weekend, awesome show and racing, def got some inspiration and motivation.

6. mphudak

mphudak
    from Atlanta

Welcome from georgia, formerly nc. Did the same thing, was into old cars, got out for a whole to do rockcrawling/jeeps then got back into the old car scene.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!