Register now to get rid of these ads!

Radiator hose. 32 Ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodder1932, May 25, 2010.

  1. hotrodder1932
    Joined: May 3, 2010
    Posts: 35


    I am putting a 283in my 32 roadster with a walker radiator and wondering if anyone out there knows of a pre-formed radiator hose that would work on the lower hose from the water pump to the radiator. Someone has to have gone through and found one and I would appreciate the help. Thanks.
  2. mustangsix
    Joined: Mar 7, 2005
    Posts: 1,296


    I used a 1 3/4" 90 degree silicone hose from Speedway.

    Intro please?
  3. thewildturkey46
    Joined: Dec 4, 2005
    Posts: 746

    from Rice, MN

    I use a CarQuest/Gates #20475 you have to trim about 3 inches off one end, works good for me Dale
  4. Tri five chevy
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

  5. pasadenahotrod
    Joined: Feb 13, 2007
    Posts: 11,776

    from Texas

    Pretty sure we used a trimmed 55-57 lower hose on the 350 in the 32 3W coupe.
  6. 54fierro
    Joined: Jul 6, 2006
    Posts: 493

    from san diego

  7. Steves32
    Joined: Aug 28, 2007
    Posts: 1,280

    from So Cal

    Lower- I used a Gates 20242 & don't recall having to trim it. It lacks an internal spring so I bought a cheapo hose & used the spring from it so it wouldn't collapse. Upper I used a 20607 & cut to fit. Upper depends on your water neck though.

    The 20242 is the same one So-Cal sells for double the price- same exact hose, same number.
  8. uncle buck
    Joined: Feb 13, 2007
    Posts: 1,402

    uncle buck

    This hose is great. Its made by Gates and The best part is you can Flip it around both ways to see which fits best.

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.