Register now to get rid of these ads!

Racing power company HEI

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mt shasta steve, Jul 2, 2011.

1. mt shasta steve

mt shasta steve

Anybody use a RPC HEI distributor? A buddy had one he bought and then didn't use. I bought it for $50, but have that "made in China" feeling about it. Anyone know anything about them?

2. Rick S

Rick S

3. James 5:16

James 5:16

4. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Dont know about the HEI . Unfortunatly I bought a wiring harness from them. The harness doesnt look bad but they dont include instructions with it. What they call instructions is a pamplet that identifiys each harness no help at all. I called and asked if instructions where missing and was told that no that's all there is. The rep said they had copyright infringement problems with instruction's so stopped including them.look's like they basicly reverse engineered an EZ wire kit. The rep said it was an EZ Wire copy. Im sure I can figure the harness out but wont buy anything else from them . Oh well leson learned

5. That's because they are!