Register now to get rid of these ads!

R.I.P. Brett Hiser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bustedwrench, Dec 6, 2013.

1. bustedwrench

bustedwrench

I just wanted to post a memorial to my brother. He lost his battle with cancer earlier this week. He started fooling with cars in his teens, starting with a '69 G.T.O. he got from me. He raced a sportsman car at the now defunct Louisville Motor Speedway, and most recently helped a good friend run a Model A at Ohio Valley, our local drag strip. Rest easy brother.

2. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

So very sorry to read this about your brother. It seems cancer affects every family. Condolences.

3. badgascoupe

badgascoupe

Sorry for your family's loss.

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

sincere sympathy goes out to you and the rest of his family, and friends. that 5 letter word is horrible. take care - one day at a time.

5. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

So sorry for your loss---cancer should be on our most wanted list. So many great people are lost to it. Find your strength in the Lord.

6. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Sorry for your loss. From one fellow Kentuckian to another.

7. My condolences to you, sir.

8. sorry to hear of the loss of your brother....good to hear yoshared some good memories...hang in there...

9. bustedwrench

bustedwrench

I thank you all for your thoughts.