Register now to get rid of these ads!

R.I.P. Bob Smith of Lahaina Maui

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 59BuickWagon, Oct 27, 2007.

1. On a much sadder note than the "cars found on Maui" in another thread, our good friend Bob Smith, who was the NSRA State Rep for Hawaii, passed away last Friday (10/19). He and his lovely wife lived in Lahaina and their house was always open to any visiting gear heads from the mainland. Bob and Leslie had just returned from attending the NSRA meet in Sacramento - a trip he probably shouldn't have made, but one he wanted to and did. Bob had lived in Hawaii for 30+ years and had an active video company, was active in the local drag strip and also in the Maui Classic Cruisers. Bob and Leslie's daily drivers are a 72 T'bird, Falcon Ranchero and 36 Ford 4-door. If you're on Maui, tomorrow night they are having a memorial service from 6-9 (details below.) If you attend, give Leslie our condolences and let her know we wish we could be there.

Robert Smith, 82

Robert C. Smith, 82, of Lahaina, died Oct. 19, 2007, at Maui Memorial Medical Center.

Visitation will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Sunday at Ballard Family Mortuary, with a service at 7:30 p.m. A private entombment will be held.
    Mr. Smith was born Feb. 24, 1925, in Graham, N.C. He was a retired carpenter.
    He is survived by his wife, Leslie E. Smith, and a sister, Mildred Smith.

R.I.P. Bob

Dennis and Sue

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  2. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Thats sad...

Aloha Spirt will be with him all the way...Seems like he lived a good life.

R.I.P.
    Bob