Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration R&C back-issue gurus, I need your help!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mac the Yankee, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Rod&Custom did a pair of sketch articles on using "newer" pickup bodies to make roadster pickups. the first one was (I believe) in 1994 (?) and opened with two pages on using the Chevy AD cab.

I lost my issue (and have searched the house up and down) and have searched the net without any luck...

1) Does anyone know the month/year of that article?

2) If you have it, could you scan and post just the pages on the AD sketch/build?

Many thanks, Bill

2. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I don't have it here but it was more recent than 94. I wanna say between 2005 and 2007? I have that one at home somewhere, but I don't know if it's in the house or the garage! I remember the drawings. There was an AD, an F100, and even a few late 50s early 60s cabs. Yeah? No?

3. cowboy1

cowboy1
    from Austin TX

I may have it and I'll look for it this weekend.

4. Highlander- Yup had Ford, Dodge, etc as well... that black AD with the 37 shell and stovebolt 6 has been stuck in my brain forever!

cowboy- Thanks for the help!

4 min reply- Man, I love the HAMB!!!

5. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean

Here you go

Attached Files:

6. That's it- thanks a ton guys!!!