Register now to get rid of these ads!

Quick favor from some Model A pickup people? Need some measurements

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cryptic1911, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Cryptic1911

Cryptic1911
    from Windham CT

Hey guys, my dad and I are thinking of doing a 28-31 Model A, more looking for a Tudor, but would do a pickup if the right one came along. Our dilemma is the amount of room in the cab. I was looking to see if someone who has a Model A could do me a favor, and measure from the firewall to the back wall of the cab on the inside? I'm looking to see how much distance I'd have to play with.. I don't want to be stuffed in it. If its too short, I'll cross them off the list and just stick with a Tudor

thanks!

2. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

28/29 is 52".

3. old bone

old bone
    from maine

my 31 is roughly 51" from firewall to back of cab
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. Phil Stevens

Phil Stevens

to put it bluntly pickup cab SFA, get a tudor if you want room

5. Cryptic1911

Cryptic1911
    from Windham CT

^ Thanks for the measurements guys!

Yeah, you might be right.. I'll have to see how tight 51" would be.. plus that's probably not even considering a large transmission tunnel, so it would probably be considerably less once the pedals got placed. Hmm.