Register now to get rid of these ads!

questions for 32 tudor owners

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by perrytudor32, May 4, 2013.

1. perrytudor32

perrytudor32
    from uk

hi all,live over in the uk,got a 32 tudor sedan which ive spent the last year amasing the bits and repair parts to do quite a major save on,anyway got started a few weeks ago,had to start somewhere,screen frame didnt fit opening at all,someones added another cowl,cut through welds both sides,surprise top fell off,main frame not welded just outer skin,nor was top inner header panel,had an old inner frame post to measure off,all tacked up,screen now fits,a post garnishs fit now,well pleased.my first ques is the wood which fits between roof tack and w/sreen header panel,front part of roof frame kit,mines somewhere in the world try to get here,i need to know the thickness of it so i can fit the front part off roof back on.also cowl seal do cut it at the feet or overlap the the feet.thanks in advance,sorry to bore you phil.

2. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

I maybe can help you if you could send a photo of your problem. I am not relating to "screen frame" (is this the windshield frame?). The top wood that goes around the perimeter is what you ordered and are waiting for? You just need the measurement of the front piece? Here are some photos to help you judge but I can measure one tomorrow.
    Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

3. perrytudor32

perrytudor32
    from uk

sorry should have said w/shield frame,not taken any pics yet,just need to know the thickness of the front piece that goes between roof and header panel so i can just temp clamp something in place to put front roof back on,thanks for pics and effort,nice sedan,wish mine had been a bit nicer,but for what i paid for it,only owes me $1000.00 or less,plus the parts.i run small rod shop,so i dont mind doing the work,if you can get a copy of june custom car over there ive got my first feature in it,red anglia,front cover,you,ll love the story,im so proud i did it,phil.