Register now to get rid of these ads!

QUESTION on my ranch wagon?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ladyhrp, Aug 10, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Brenda was never concerned about what others think is "correct" and elected to use the early Ford caps,
    beside the Customline Ranch Wagon was offered with dog dish hubcaps from the factory. HRP

[​IMG]

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Exactly right Ladyhrp , who are you building this car to please? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, listen but don't be swayed and you choose no rings , great, stick to your choice.

3. I'm not saying that the dog dish caps aren't 'correct' as OEM, simply that a rodder or customizer in those days would 'upgrade' to full wheel covers as those were the 'latest thing'. Trim rings were now a throwback '40s-style choice....

4. ladyhrp

ladyhrp

5. Love the additional gauges in the engine turned panel. Very nice car all around.

6. Don,as you probably know the original engine turned panel had extremely small gauges and idiot lights,I wanted to keep the original look but clean up the knobs and add clear visible gauges. HRP

This is the original configuration.

[​IMG]

And the modified version. HRP

[​IMG]

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. MAN I love that wagon.

8. skipperman

skipperman

9. mammyjammer

mammyjammer
    from Area 51

Hubby says "nay" and the Misses says "yea"
    I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole!!