Register now to get rid of these ads!

Question on deleted threads?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by CARtoons Magazine, Oct 10, 2011.

1. CARtoons Magazine

CARtoons Magazine
    from Canada

Hi there. I was just wondering why my 2 threads were deleted. Not a major issue, but want to know for future threads. I looked at the rules and coild not find anything. First thread was pics showing off my 65 yamaha 60 motorcycle that I display in my 50 chevy pickup and second thread was on tech support looking for a rim offset solution for my 50 chevy pickup with a s-10 frame. Any explanations would be highly appreciated. Thanks. Marc

2. Muttley

Muttley

There is a site, also owned by Ryan called The Jockey Journal, post stuff about your bike there. S-10 frame swaps arent traditional, therefore they are frowned upon around these parts.

3. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

That would be my guess on the S-10 question. Traditional in a "back in the day, guys built whatever they could, with what they had" way, sure. Not traditional in that you would not have seen anything sporting an S10 frame back in the day.

Although the S10 frame swaps are popular, and apparently a good idea, the HAMB doesn't need to become the clearing house for S10 frame swap questions.

Focus, it's all about the focus....