Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Question: Hot Rod Trip suggestions

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kamikazi, Jan 21, 2010.

1. I am thinking about taking a trip some where to get submerged in hot rods, but have no idea where to begin. Any suggestions?

Also, could any body use help in the next few months with their project? I would be interested in traveling to somebody's shop/garage and helping them with their project so I could learn first hand and build friendships. There would be no expense to them as I will pay my way. I am just trying to soak up as much as I can.

I am a very trustworthy hardworking Army Officer who is looking for a week trip to learn the art. I live in Iowa but with enough planning could travel any where in the states.

HONEST SUGGESTIONS PLEASE! :rolleyes:

2. F-6Garagerat

F-6Garagerat

Ask Denise (Hotrodladycruiser) here on the Hamb.

3. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

the chrome czars (hot rod chassis) in chicago put on classes from time to time.
    I attended a gene winfield metal working seminar in oklahoma city, and he still has a few more around the country.
    I would invite you here, but I don't have much time or money to get anything done.

4. If you want to work on an O/T Camaro you are welcome to come down to Dubai and help me out. I can show you around all the shops here and stuff.