Register now to get rid of these ads!

Question for Penn folks {Fox or Wolf speed shop}

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by k9racer, Jul 21, 2005.

1. k9racer

k9racer

I just had a young man come by my shop trying to sell some flathead engines and parts. He said some one named Wolf or Fox who had a speed shop in Penn had worked on the equip for his grandfather. Anybody know anything?? He said he is going to bring the equipment by in a few days and I will more than likely buy. Thank You for any help... Bobby..

2. Duck

Duck
    from Pasco, WA

I know a guy named Fox Elder. From Mount Joy, PA (Lancaster area). He doesn't have a speed shop, but does lots of buffing/polishing work. He cruises a gray '50 Merc. Not sure if it's the same guy.

-DUck

3. k9racer

k9racer

He came by today and said the the mans name was Wolf and the work was done in the early 50s or the late 40s. Claimed it was from circle track car.When he delivers parts I will be able to figure out more. He asked for a advance on funds but I told him payment on delivery.. Thanks again... Bobby

4. fastfrankie73

fastfrankie73

Try to find out which part of Pa , I know some old circle jerks from western pa that used to run flatheads.