Register now to get rid of these ads!

question 1927 roadster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by leadsled deluxe, Apr 6, 2007.

1. leadsled deluxe

leadsled deluxe

I found a 1927 roadster with the frame complete cherry body set up for a 350 for sale is it worth 5 grand its a cleen bucket.

2. leadsled deluxe

leadsled deluxe

what is it worth or what could i get for it if is was to sell it later on

3. BELLM

BELLM
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thats a pretty wide open question, too many variables to give a good answer.
    If what you are looking at is a nice original cherry body, good frame, has a nice turtledeck or T PU bed, that alone would be worth the 5 grand.
    Depending on what all is there, suspension, etc, could be worth more.
    Resale price will depend entirely on what you do with it but nice 27s usually go for around $15,00 or so, just not as popular as As or 32s.

I have 2 -27 roadsters, 1 running driving with a SBC, probably worth about 10 to 12 grand.
    One very nice original body, turtledeck, all fenders running boards , hood, grilleshell, everything very straight & solid. Have an original T frame & engine block with matching #s that came with it. I wouldn't take 5 grand for it, but I love 27 T roadsters.
    Good luck!

4. leadsled deluxe

leadsled deluxe

Thanks for the info man i needed to get someone that owned a cupple to see if it was worth it that really helped thanks.

Register now to get rid of these ads!