Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Puyallup WA Goodguys 2019 pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Paul, Jul 28, 2019.

1. akoutlaw

akoutlaw

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Looks to be hand made or highly modified when you look at it from the side on top of the blown Ardun.It;s really trick at any rate. Aircleaner on blown ardun.jpg

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  3. Paul

Paul
    Editor

That car was amazing, as close to perfect fit and finish as I've ever seen, nice choice of parts too

loudbang likes this.
  4. akoutlaw

akoutlaw

That air cleaner fascinates me! Whom ever built it did a fantastic job. I would love to see inside it, & have detailed pics.

chryslerfan55 and loudbang like this.
  5. ditto on that 36 .. looked at it forever..

6. desotot

desotot

Great pics!

loudbang likes this.
  7. Great pictures, even if you you took a few of my car . It was a great show, I've been half a dozen times over the years. There's some real garbage there but you managed to capture cream of the crop. Some great traditional stuff there as well. Worth going for sure.

8. uncle buck

uncle buck

loudbang likes this.
  9. Swap meet was good I thought. Lots of speed goodies and hard to find stuff. Nice collection of project cars as well.

10. Rramjet1

Rramjet1

Great pictures. After 4 days in Victoria the week before my feet and wallet were too tired to make it this year.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

11. Rix26T

Rix26T

thanx for the pix... didn't makeit thisyear

12. 34Larry

34Larry

I saw this awesome 34, (first one in the thread) at the Kingsmen run in Orting a couple of years back. Took some shots then and considered it the "best of show".

13. 34Larry

34Larry

" There's some real garbage there but .......................... I have never understood this demeaning comment on the part a "car guy" . Garbage to you may be thought of "my awesome ride, that I built/bought/project in work or whatever by the proud owner. You can think it but you damned sure don't need to voice it. I also think the comments that criticize another car with, "That looks like shit, or I'd never have done it that way," etc. show little respect for the hard work of some one who loves his/her ride regardless of what YOU may think of it.
    Call me pissed at this
    outrageous comment.

14. Thanks a lot, Paul, amazing cars, great pictures and how it seems perfect weather!

15. Thank you, Larry!

Ben

16. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Have to disagree with you a bit there Larry. There is a batch of unsafe, scabbed together rigs that have been showing up at events in the PNW the past few years that are trailered in to events because there is no possible way they are safe to drive on the street and shouldn't be allowed to cruise the grounds of events but usually only go from trailer to parking spot and back anyhow. No plates, no insurance and often not even a cover over the driveshaft between the seats. I'd have to say that is what he is talking about. Not the "Patina" 60 something sedans with wheels that cost five times what they paid for the car that show up with their greasy stock engines. Those rides are usually reasonably safe anyhow.

17. 34Larry

34Larry

:D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!

18. 34Larry

34Larry

Don't get out to many shows these days 48. I'd agree with you on what you described is allowing in the shows. Just have to remember the organizers in a lot of cases are not car people, they represent charities or some such thing and wouldn't know what us crazy car guys consider garbage. Their there for the cause, not necessarily the cars IMHO .There are however probably car guys with in the well meaning group who should say wait a minute. :):D:)