Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pumpkin Run Nationals pics added pics 10-08-07

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by garvinzoom, Oct 7, 2007.

1. garvinzoom

garvinzoom

2. sololobo

sololobo

Bad ass ride selection, looks like the fire breathin truck has thrown a few flames!! A white Riv just like my old one, miss it, good ones always get away! Thanx for caring and sharing!-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha

3. synthsis

synthsis

[​IMG]

Does no one understand the meaning of the words "restraint" or "proportions" anymore?

4. John B

John B

5. garvinzoom

garvinzoom

I thought the Caddy looked good, may not be everyones cup of tea but it was getting a lot of looks. Thanks Sololobo, I like to share pics of good looking cars. I took about 150 shots and there were so many more I could have taken but it is hard to get a car to yourself sometimes to get the shot you want.

6. garvinzoom

garvinzoom

Nice shots John B.

7. John B

John B

Why thank you very much. I'm still adding pictures and should have them all on there by this afternoon. I wish I could have met up with more people but I was constantly on the move. I was going to hang around Killer D's booth but felt like I was in the way and was distracting him from his work.

8. WhoDoYouFink

WhoDoYouFink

I distracted Darin all weekend. Thats part of the fun in watching him work underpreassure. :p That was my POS ranchero sitting next to his booth. Came home Sat. night suprisingly without any problems. Decent show, just to hot for me to walk around much.

9. John B

John B

I meant to say hey to you while you were walking around there. Figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself since we don't live that far apart,but then I took off and never got back up that way all day. I was standing there when you all decided to put the caution tape up, when Darin was striping the green car.

10. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

I wonder if that Caddy wouldn't be a better looking car in a less artsy picture which didn't accentuate the tail end by camera angle?

11. garvinzoom

garvinzoom

If you take a look at the shots by John B. he did a straight on shot of the frontend.

12. John B

John B

13. garvinzoom

garvinzoom

14. John B

John B

15. PollockzRodz

PollockzRodz

Real nice pics looks like it was a good show. That cab over truck was my buddy Genes truck from Pittsfield Mas. anyone know who owns it now??? -Jon

16. UPSrodder

UPSrodder

Thanks for the pic's , would like to make this show some day. Just poor scheduling on my part.

17. John B

John B

I think once you make the trip, you'll want to come back.

A couple years ago I rode up with a friend on his first trip to this show. He's the type that keeps his ride spotless, so once we got parked in the infield, he got his rag out and started wiping the car down. I took the rag away from him, threw it in the trunk and told him it wasn't that kind of show and if he did that he'd never leave the car. After he saw that fighting the dust was a constant battle he relaxed and enjoyed the show.

Oh and if you like to gamble. They have a 50/50 that gets way big. The pot on saturday alone was $23,000, which means the winner took home $11,500

18. carlos

carlos
    from ohio

This the 2008 show this year will be better,miss my 40,Next weekend