Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Project, help 28 Brookville roadster

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by 48fordnut, Aug 10, 2019.

1. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

This is a call for help.
    I am at a standstill with the back half of my 28 roadster project. I have all new bville 1/4 ,subrails ,braces ,doors and panels.
    The rails are mounted to my a frame with blocks. The cowl is ready to be mated to the rest of the body. It is secured with the blocks and bolts.
    Due to my situation ,wife caregiver, I cannot devote much time to getting this back half together.
    I need someone with this experience to come help me get the back half together. This is over my head.
    I am willing to pay someone to bring their welder and experience to my shop, 220 avail,I have most hand tools necessary.
    This hurts me through and through to have to make this call,but at my age I am willing to pay for the necessary help.
    Pm me with your experience doing bville bodies,and what you are willing to work for.

Thanks,

jim

loudbang likes this.
  2. brady1929

brady1929

Sorry for your situation. Best of luck.

loudbang likes this.
  3. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

Thank you. Last year I was full of myself and thought this would be a job I could do. Have a close friend that welds for me,no problem there.As the season wore on I became more agitated about not being able to complete this.
    Lots of HAMB friends have urged me on, and the drivetrain is almost complete. I have 98% of the puzzle pieces,and it should be a roller this week.

loudbang likes this.
  4. A Boner

A Boner

Bump to the top to find some help.

48fordnut and loudbang like this.