Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Primer Nats Caravan,Breakfast,Show pic's!!! Bad Bob style...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Sep 1, 2008.

1. I just remembered while I was out for coffee,that I didn't post the drive home! NO FLATBED this year! NO "Adventures of Bad Bob #5",HA HA! Give me a few minutes and i'll post them.

2. Here's rich(Greasejunky) coming to ask me when i'm leaving for home. After a brief discussion on directions and "i'll follow you...",we took off. We decided to take the same route that we took on the way to Ventura. Through Oxnard,Malibu,Santa Monica,on to the 10frwy. It was a great ride home...Then Rich had to go to the pisser! We pulled into McDonalds and when we walked in,the bathroom said OUT OF ORDER! HA HA HA! He says "I don't care...I have to go!". He closes the door and it's pitch black,HA HA! So he uses his phone to see what he's doing,LOL...CLASSIC!!!
    Then we hit the road again. As we get near Sunset,where I broke down last year,there's a helicopter making passes just above the beach. I was trying to see what was gong on and I hear this siren,then churp churp from the copter. All of a sudden, he hits me with the spotlight!!! WTF! I felt like the dinner special at Denny's under the heat lamp! People kept pulling up next to me and asking what that was all about. Who knows...malbe he was a car guy,HA HA!
    Well,here's the pic's,and I know they all have Rich's Coupe in them,but that's all I had to shoot...besides the Carnaval.

3. "hey Bob,when you leaving?"
    [​IMG]

Chicks at the gas station,on their way to Dan's open house...
    [​IMG]

Going through Oxnard...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

He looks like he was posing,LOL!!!
    [​IMG]

PCH in Malibu...
    [​IMG]

Malibu Carnaval...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  4. Out done yerself agin Bob!! Thanks for takin' time ta post the absolutely GREAT pics! Got a good eye on ya for snappin' all the pertinent stuff. A lotta quality rides there for sure. Hopefully some folks across the country make a few notes..... Thanks again.

5. 50fraud had a thread up about the quality of the cars that were there. Believe me...there were alot more cars there than I posted,BUT were not to my liking or HAMB worthy,IN MY OPINION! Plus,I missed some also,so don't think I believe your car is shit cause I didn't post it. I tried to get ALL the HAMBer cars that I saw and as many of the ones I liked too. It's easy to skip cars. I hope the pic's I posted show how many nice cars that were there. I base my pic's on wether I like them or not. That system has worked for me so far. As bad as I am about guys posting cars that shouldn't be on here, I try REALLY hard not to break my own rules,HA HA HA!!!
    It was great seeing all the HAMB guys running around,and there were alot of them...Forgot to bring the HAMB banner this year,but i'll have it next year!!!

6. HA HA! Thanks...it only took a week! I had to go through about 700 pic's.

7. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Cool shots........and classic "Bad Bob Style"........thanks.

Chris Nelson
    Kansas

8. Nice avatar! I always seem to end up in my photos,HA HA HA!!! Thanks...

9. OLLIN

OLLIN

what would this years pics be without a towtruck shot??
    here ya go!

Awesome pics Bob. Very "up close and personal"

[​IMG]

10. mikes51

mikes51

Great pics as usual, thanks for taking the time out to post them. I like your sense of humor in some of the shots.

11. tanman

tanman

thank for all the great pictures...as always?!!
    Im so bumbed that i had to work a missed the show.
    Looking forward to next year

12. I feel for ya!!!
    Primer Nats 06
    [​IMG]

Primer Nats 07
    [​IMG]

Primer Nats 08! FINALLY,no tow-truck...
    [​IMG]

13. bonesy

bonesy

The problem is, no tow equals no new "friends" made on the way home.

14. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Yea, I sorta' thought that shot would be cool at the salt this year..........thanks for your eye on the pix and no "Johnny Drama" photos as the wife calls it.......

Chris

15. HA HA! I shoulda stopped and see if she would make me another sandwich...

16. Can't meet an exotic singer every year,Bonesy...

17. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

you sir are the man..great pics..good to see ya.

18. What's the deal with your car? Will it ever drive again?

19. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

My new job really is putting a damper in garage time. Also, Finding 3 and a half inch bodo filler in my passenger rear quarter extended the progress. I am making progress in the tune of 2 hrs a day, 3 days a week. Body work sucks but has to be done and done right.

Essentially, I cannot leave anything alone. I'm changing everything now to hopefully not get into this long slumber again.

Shooting for Mooneyes in December.

Trust me, It sucks to have a running car on jacks.

20. Very nice pics, Bob.
    [​IMG]

21. kopis

kopis

HAHAA!! Crazy greasejunkie!

Then she came and leaned on my car. HEY,who's that crazy fucker back there???
    [​IMG][/quote]

22. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Very cool pics indeed thanks for sharing.Would love to make it out to california one day for one of these shows!

23. It's a great show! Mooneyes X-mas Show is awesome too...

24. Rich R

Rich R
    from SoCal

All I have to say is Primer Nats was a GOOD TIME!! :D thanks for the pics Bob.

25. lgh1157

lgh1157

Thanks for the pics.

Seeing the cars is cool, but the first pics of the cruise up the coast makes me miss So Cal alot man, that is the real shit right there, . . . . . . . . just driving... . . . . . . . . . . . . bitchen

This is living . . . .

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

26. bobx

bobx
    from Indiana

great pics bob.

thanks.

27. joes54woodchevy

joes54woodchevy

Yea we see those same rocks up here in NOR-CAL too I was thinking the same thing when I ran across your post..

28. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

nice bad bob!! damn i love that woman!!!

29. I know it looks like I was talking her ear off,but I swear...I wasn't, LOL...

30. McKee

McKee

[​IMG]

I'd certainly let her sit on my Hog any day!