Register now to get rid of these ads!

Primer Nationals, it's on baby!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DanCollins, Aug 11, 2009.

1. StudebakerDave got the room,so I was staying wherever he booked us. Think it was the Comfort Inn. Right next to Best Western. I came by your Hotel to pick up my date,got yelled at for parking on the grass,LOL! Should have came back later and hung out with you guys...
    The disco dancing on the balcony was hilarious!!!!

2. Bummed that I had to leave and missed it! FUCK!!! Hope somebody got some pictures....

3. DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez
    from So Cal

Thanks guys! Groucho, it was great meeting you and LITERALLY hanging out with everyone. The chaps are officialy retired..........

4. Ah, so that was YOU in that badass Edselchero?? I love that(I saw your avatar)

5. Hey Bob, will you trade your Merc for a BBQ grill and a happy meal?:D:p;)

6. Brahm

Brahm

looked like a good time, so many great events this summer.. isn't often I regret moving north to mammoth.

7. Fuck, was that YOU? I heard you later did "dick" tricks by the pool. LMFAO!!!!!!!

8. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

yeah that was us up on the balcony cheering on dirty sanchez, motel 6 was old, dirty, smelly, small, had no shampoo, no ice..but was the place to be fri and sat night. We had a blast

9. YES, the "6" was THEE place to stay. Timebomb, his wife, and myself stayed till this morning, and drove home together after a killer breakfast at Derweinerfoofoo. :D

10. That would have to be one FANCY fuckin BBQ!!!!

11. [​IMG]

12. DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez
    from So Cal

Uhhhh....(head shake) yes. The naked pool chicks were very good negotiators.

13. I missed naked chicks?

14. Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy
    BANNED

I am staying at the Motel 6 for sure next year!

15. John Denich

John Denich

Um no you didnt!!!! I seen them on my way back from Mc donalds....

Yes Bigdaddy you need to stay there!!!! it is a great party!!!!