Register now to get rid of these ads!

Previous owner bitching

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dr_X, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Sounds like the same asshole who would be bitching at something I have for sale complaining the price is too high and the car is a piece of junk. I wouldn't pay any attention - you made the money, he didn't, who cares what he thinks, he's a douchebag.

2. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

Unless he was a good buddy who gave you along deal because he understood you liked and wanted the truck. And then found you just wanted and liked the profit.

3. His inability to deal with reality, should have no bearing on your actions..ignore him all together. If he persists, help him out by recommending a good therapist.

4. Fuck him. Not your fault.

5. 29nash

29nash
    BANNED
    from colorado

Could be a case of sellers's remorse. In which case he's one of those turds that can't admit a mistake of his own making, blames somebody else for all of his failures in life..............................

Whether you upgraded it after you bought it or not, it's still a real whiner that would put the blame on you. If he was a friend, lose him.

6. philo426

philo426

He didn't do his homework and you recognized the value.His loss your gain.if he would stop and think about what happened he might learn from his mistake but his anger will cloud his thinking.

7. johnnie

johnnie
    from indiana

Doesn't matter what he thinks. He SOLD it. New owner can do what he wants with it.

8. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I'm done giving the buddy deal only to find out they flipped it.

9. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

Tell him to take a hike..Stupid tax paid...If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough...

10. 68wagon

68wagon

Just sold one of my cars got the price I was asking for it then a couple of days after It was sold .It was for sale for 10k more no skin of my nose I told him a price he paid it so I'm happy it was a easy sale he paid cash and I didn't have to deal with any wankers

11. Brahm

Brahm

eh, who cares what you are selling it for...only what it actually sell for, you may not be able to get what you are asking it anyways. Maybe you're prices are to high, how out of line were you.. Did you buy it for a 100, and are selling it for 10,000

12. bryan6902

bryan6902

Maybe he wanted to buy it back! Next time he's trying to sell something, tell him you'll take it on consignment. Ask him what he needs out of it and pocket the difference. Sounds like he needs a lesson in marketing/fixing stuff/not being a total cry-baby!

13. Irish Dan

Irish Dan

It's all been said already. Buyer and SELLER beware! It's a done deal when the title gets passed on!

14. OldoginMd

OldoginMd

This guy is STUCK on stupid ....F++K him and the mid 80's 4 door Chevette he drives

15. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

You guys are really desperate to post something............if this was a thread about setting ignition points, and the answer was in the first reply, would all of you keep repeating the same thing, over and over and over ?

:)

16. I agree, you did nothing wrong. Most of us learn when given lemons, make lemonade.

17. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Funny i got berated by a HAMBer saying i was killing the sale market by buying low selling high...Little did he realize i had put alot of work in the truck.
    Tell him to fuck off

18. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think that this is called free market capitalism.

19. 32Essex

32Essex
    from Texas

Tell him to "sit on it and rotate", sounds like he was to lazy or stupid to do what you did to make a buck.

20. AllSteel36

AllSteel36
    from California

Did you tell him you were gonn flip it? Or tell him you needed/wanted it, because your mothers uncle's brothers daughter was on deaths bed?

Well...regardless... (I had to put that out...been bit before) if you paid the aking price, tell him to go lick stumps.

21. Just goes to show..........Idiots will never be on the list of endangered species

22. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Tell him the Waaambulance is bringing his French Cries....
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

23. Ask him what he paid for it. Did he make a profit? If so does he owe the seller part of the profit? Betting his answer woudl be no.

24. KIRK

KIRK

Don't worry about him. You did the work so you deserve the profit.

25. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Tell him to pull up his skirt and take his panties, and quit his bloody whining :D

26. he set a price you paid it. your vehicle, not his, end of story.

27. auto shop

auto shop
    from kentucky

:eek:If balls where sold by the pound this guy would be rich. The original owner!

28. mattlowe

mattlowe

F em, keep flippin!
    if he had the skills and know how then he coulda made more.
    he is a dick to even think he had something to call you out on.:confused:

29. When I was a little kid(Ok so i was a young kid, I was never very little) I got reprimanded by my mother(Former RCAF Flgt Sgt "Danny" (Daniells)for calling my older brother stupid. She dragged me over to him and demanded I apoligise to him. "Tell him you are sorry" she said. Allowing for the coming pain in my brain I spoke up boldly to my older brother ( who was a bit smaller even then) " I'm sorry you're stupid!" I said. I think my one arm is still a bit longer from mom jerking me away for a good hyding. I think i actually enjoyed the licking I got and smiled all the way through it. Twas worth everything. Same goes for this guy. Tell him you're sorry he is stupid.
    Don

30. The part I find unusual is that you are even bothered by it. There is no Karma in play here.....move on with a smile.