Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Pre-war Thickstun $650 SOLD

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by alanp561, Mar 15, 2018.

1. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Cleveland

State: Tennessee
    Price: $650
    Price Changes

Friend of mine moved a semi-trailer full of flathead parts from CA to NC back in '91 and hasn't opened the trailer until a few months ago. We spent two days crawling over and digging through the load. So far, we've found this manifold and several more already sold. There are more to be found.
    One pre-war Thickstun. Nothing has been done to this manifold. $650
    Price does not include shipping. I accept USPS money orders and PayPal

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  2. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

While doing some research on TheFlat-Spot.com site which is devoted to flatheads, I came on pictures and descriptions of different manufacturer's heads, intake manifolds and superchargers. To my surprise, I found that the manifold I have is NOT what some folks have told me was a cut down Thickstun PM-7. It is a pre-war PM-6 and is much more desirable as a collectible than a PM-7. In fact, it is described as the "Holy Grail" of collectibles and the PM-7 is "somewhat collectible". More pics of pre-war Thickstun, This is NOT a cut down PM-7. It came this way from Thickstun and is in very good condition. Not everybody has one and the price is still $650 plus shipping. I take PayPal or USPS money orders

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  3. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

SOLD, Somebody realized what I was selling. Thanks to the HAMB and @$um Fun

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020