Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pre-Revolution Throwdown @A*S*S!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Austin Speed Shop, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Austin Speed Shop

Austin Speed Shop
    from Austin TX

Hey Gang , we will be having a open house Friday night the 19th , so come on down around 7, we'll drag the coolers out ,crank the stereo and just hang out and get ready for the big event Saturday ,The Rockin' Tomato crew will be here selling stuff to fill you so come on down, up it's always great to see old friends and for anyone in from out of town drop by and check out the shop!!

2. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

wish i could be out for that... sux.

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I know, I feel like I'm going to kick myself right in the ass for not going to the first one in Austin especially knowing the venue.

4. You guy's sure are lucky in A-town, and to top it off your getting Formula-1 next year, { doesn't get more O/T than that- .....................................and the pistol whippin starts in 4-3-2-1 } :eek:

5. Just another reason to go to Austin!

6. sololobo

sololobo

We will be there, with this pair: Rob Lees Lincoln y-block roadster and Dick Warsocki's in line-6 powered speedster. See ya'all there. ~Sololobo~

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  7. Jobe

Jobe
    from Austin, Tx

Can't wait to see that speedster...too cool

8. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

I didn't know you were coming to town! Look forward to seeing all of you guys again. I've got a "rehearsal dinner" to go to on Friday evening, but I'll be over at the shop after that. I'm planning to drive the 36 cabriolet over to the show on Saturday too...assuming that it starts, stops and steers by then :)
    My friend Dave H is coming from Florida to go to the show too. This is going to be a great weekend.