Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pre HotRod-O-Rama thrash and BBQ this Friday.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by k-member, Jul 17, 2007.

1. k-member

k-member

Jeffery want's to get his roadster ready for the HROR so this Friday we will feed who ever wants to come to Marysville and help out. We will start finishing off the firewall, hopefully put on a new paint job, mount the body, get the fuel system, cooling system and wiring started or complete by Monday. Anyone interested, PM me for my number for directions.
    Thank you and have a nice day.
    Keith

Attached Files:

2. Keith, what time you guys getting started?
    -Mark

3. Hmmm, If I can get the Hudson rolling by then, I'll be there. I'm hoping to install on Wed/Thurs.

4. k-member

k-member

We will start around 10am and go till 6pm or better.

5. Ok, cool an early start. I wasn't interested unless you got started early. I'll PM ya if you need some help.

6. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

So I need to catch the 7am plane then?

7. Yikes, 10AM??? Some of us have to work *real* jobs....

I could get down there in the afternoon if all things go well with my car tonight...

8. moses

moses

il be there hey thats my car. ha ha moses

9. k-member

k-member

Yeah, on Thursday! haha.

10. VAPHEAD

VAPHEAD
    BANNED

I-25 north,left on I-90,right on I-5,what exit?
    If i leave now I can just make it.
    Have a Coors light for me!

11. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Hahaha, that was a good one Keith. lol... See you guys in Sept.

12. old beet

old beet

We will fire up the BBQ and Louver press............OLDBEET

13. If you guys go later than 6, I can probably make it. I'll give a call in the afternoon.

14. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

Get it finished! I would be great if it made it to the show. This is why the show gets better each year. Thanks again.
    Steve Glucoft
    Hotrodorama

15. old beet

old beet

I want to see that Hudson!!!!!!........OLDBEET

16. k-member

k-member

Thanks Steve, we are keeping our fingers crossed. Wish us luck.

17. Friday, I-5, you all best make it dam early

18. east bound and down loaded up and truckin we guna do what they say cant be done
    we got a long way to go and ashort time to get ther were eastbound just watch us coffins run

19. k-member

k-member

Feder, you're missin out, BBQ in the garage!

Attached Files:

20. old beet

old beet

We are going again today!!! Much to do!! Finish floor and firewall. And do the wireing. Will fire up soon....Thanks Mark (COMET) for the help!!OLDBEET

21. FEDER

FEDER

Hey sorry I didnt make it fellas. I suppose there was world famous BAILEY potato salad (DAMNIT). Gotta go pick up Momma and My 3 yr old savage grandson over the mountain today. Be back tomorrow. Ill catch up with ya next week. We gotta get Our Mercs ready for the Friday night Drags. FEDER

22. k-member

k-member

Wow, what a day,5 guys for 8 hours thrashing, that's 40 hours for the roadster and we got lots done. Today we should be able to finish the last little bit of the reversed firewall, the toe board panels, and the floor. Hopeing for a new coat of primer, have the body fully bolted on and wired, and to finish off the cooling system, fuel system, and the install of the F-1 steering colum by Monday evening. Thanks Comet, was great fun to work with you for the day.
    Stop by on Monday Feder if you have nothing better to do with your retired self.

Attached Files:

23. Let me guess,the bbq is in the garage because it's raining outside.Hopefully it won't rain for HotRod-A-Rama weekend.Ride looks great!:D

24. Haahaaaa, how'd you guess? We had a big fan blowing out though.

It was coool working with you guys. I wish I could have done more, but we did get lots done. Can't wait to see it roll in at Hotrod-a-rama!:cool: See y'all there!

25. old beet

old beet

I dropped out early today, but the kids are still workin. We got the rear of the floor done, ready to mount the gas tank. They will try to finish the front floor and trans cover. Biggest thing left is the steering. Hotrod-A-Rama here we come!!!...........OLDBEET

26. vein

vein

bring it on! im sooo pumped! cant wait to see that car!

27. Somebody here likes old Jerry Reed tunes! One of only two sound track movie albums I ever bought!:D

28. Well my bbq is out back,under a covered deck.Otherwise it wouldn't get used much.Ain't it great living in the "rainforest"called the pacific northwest?I wish i was closer so i could join in on thrash,that's the best part of hot rods other than driving them.If i can possibly get to HotRod-A-Rama i'll come by to introduce myself.Good Luck guys you'll make it.:D

29. k-member

k-member

Still waiting for a radiator that was ordered last Tuesday but, were still plugin away. Today we started skining the floor.

Attached Files:

30. Another good day of progress! Did the wiring get done? I thought Jeff said his wife said the rad. came in on Fri? I thought she told him that. Hopefully it gets there Monday. Good work guys, keep it up, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter! Better not be a fuckin' train! :D