Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pre-60s Cars and Parts Guelph,Ontario,Canada

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Pre60carsandparts, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Hello HAMB network,

My Name is Shay Smith,and I represent Pre-60s Cars and Parts,both online and in person. My business partner, the legend himself, Tom Bradburn and I are excited to roll this out to The HAMB community.

I am here today to share the word on all things New Old Stock. At Pre-60s Cars and Parts we house one of the largest private collections of new old stock,1920s-1980s North American Domestic Cars and Trucks - brakes,brake hydraulics, e-brake cables,brake hardware, steering, suspension, shocks, ignition, tune up,wheel bearings,axle bearings,electrical,seals, fuel pumps, u joints, dimmer switches, voltage regulators, carb kits and just so much more...that really cant be listed...

I created an Instagram account to showcase items as they pop up in my day to day, and to spread the word. Well, word has been spread. @Jeff Norwell reached out, and now I'm here, writing this, to apparently a few hot rod enthusiasts that frequent this site.

If you need any ball joints,king pins,bearings,brake shoes,tie rods,CENTER LINKS,spark plugs,OEM electrical switches,..really ANY mechanical wearing pieces Pre-64,call us,even up to the early 80s,we have your back.

We are here to help,and are passionate about classic cars. Call,email or stop by the shop if your in town,there's a lot to see.

So please take a minute,check us out online at www.pre60s.com or find us on Instagram @Pre60carsandparts and let us know what your after, or just to see what were really about.

Thanks
    Tom And Shay

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

These guys are the real deal..... a GREAT resource for this great group of guys n gals..... Tom and Shay are great!

Pre60carsandparts likes this.
  3. Matchless

Matchless

Welcome from down south - Vineland

Pre60carsandparts likes this.