Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Prayers needed for fellow HAMB'r Zapato

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chavezk21, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Big time. Sometimes the end is more merciful and the person is finally out of pain and in peace.

2. Goodbye buddy.

3. couverkid

couverkid

A friend of mine texted me this morning telling me the news. So sad! I worked with him for a few years before he retired, very nice guy that loved his family very much. We kept in contact here and there, I heard he was sick about a week ago, cant believe hes gone. R.I.P. Zapato

4. Chavezk21

Chavezk21

The memorial service for Alonso is planned for Saturday, April 1st at 2:00 pm, at Bethel Lutheran Church in Brush Prairie, WA. Address 12919 NE 159th St.

Sent from my SM-N920V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. Thanks Chavek21....Sad to hear this.

6. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

7. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

my sincere condolences. He will be missed.

8. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

9. flamingokid

flamingokid

Prayers for Al and his family.As a two time Leukemia survivor,I cherished my friends that did my communication and kept Casa de Flamingo up for me.Good friends like you are hard to come by.God bless you.

10. WxGal

WxGal

Hiya...just glancing in on the board. Still so shocked at the turn of events over the last three months. We will be at Al's memorial service next Saturday. I am preparing a slide show/video for Denise. I am also reading some scriptures for her during the service. Come introduce yourself, and we'll make sure you see the truck. Name is Kirsten, and you see my husband Dave in the picture. I'm short, dark hair, reading glasses for certain. Ask Denise, she will point us out.

Chavezk21 and kiwijeff like this.
  11. The service for Al was standing room only, i met some really nice folks saturday, he was well liked and loved! R.I.P!

Jeff Norwell, kiwijeff and Chavezk21 like this.