Register now to get rid of these ads!

Power Wheelstand Competion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Von Hartmann, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Von Hartmann

Von Hartmann

I was lookin around here and didn't see any post of the wheelstand Competition that is held last week at Byron Dragway where I live. I know it's not traditional hot rod stuff, but cool anyway.

This vid is from 2 years ago

[​IMG]

Last year's winner

[​IMG]

This is one from this year. This chevette was running a 327 with a 2bbl carb.

[​IMG]

I'd think that would be real disorienting:eek:

2. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

Awsome display of power. I remember the early days of Fastest Street Car Racing. Going to Memphis and watching Super Street cars riding bad ass wheelies. Due to the rules not allowing wheelie bars. The guys in the wheelie competition are just bad ass show men. Those videos make me smile. If someone doesnt like those videos they must be the safety director at work.

3. Sawracer

Sawracer
    from socal

Nothing like a completely unleashed nitroused big block! I wish SoCal wasn't so gay and had events like that, let alone drag strips!

4. The world power wheelstanding compatition rules. I didnt make it this year, so the video clips are appreciated. Was Brian Ambrosini there with the orenge gremlin?

5. Von Hartmann

Von Hartmann

The Gremlin was there. He tore the rear bumper off, but couldn't compete in the 2nd round due to trans trouble.

6. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

The vette pro-mod that holds the track record is one I helped build.

This show is not to be missed!

7. Dirty2

Dirty2

Too cool !!! Thanks for sharing.